Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm Baaaacckkk.

How ironic that my last post was on 2012 goals.  And then poof -- disappeared in 2012.  

Well, 2012 has been one of the worst years ever for me so far on so many levels.  

And yet I have my two beautiful daughters -- without question the sunshine in life, and so this crappiness has to stop. NOW.  So much of this year has been completely out of my control but now it is time to take control back.  

I did SO much better when I kept a blog.  I do SO much better when I track my calories, etc. on myfitnesspal app.  I kept with the app for a while but fell off the wagon again. 

I weighed in this morning at 295.  I left here last at 289.  I got down to 283 or 282 for a split second and generally maintain around 291/292.  

So back on it.  Life sometimes feels just overwhelmingly difficult and weight loss is certainly not an easy thing to do and this little private (and yet soooo public) forum is an awesome support system that I really need and miss.  

For today I am going to go visit all the blogs I follow and maybe find some new ones and try to get my head in the right place to get back on track and stay back on track.  

Wish me luck (PLEASE!).  I really need it.  

Thanks. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment